The EazyBanking, Internet banking, or Mobile USSD code is the most efficient way to check Zenith Bank account statements and bank account balances.
This article shows the easy steps to check Zenith Bank account balances with Internet Banking and Mobile USSD Code. With these steps, you can quickly check your account balance, print, or download digital copies of your account statement, and send it to embassies or other financial institutions to obtain full details of your financial transactions without visiting a branch.
When we send money to someone using an ATM or USSD code, for example, and there is a dispute about receiving the payment, we can easily access the account balance and bank statements. All you really want to do is check your financial transactions and confirm them without visiting the bank office.
Zenith Bank, one of the topmost financial institutions in Nigeria, offers quality support and inventive items that proceed to characterize satisfactory industry standards.
1. USSD code to Zenith Bank’s statement
*966# on your mobile phone that is linked to your financial transactions is the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) account control code.Peter Amangbo
- Zenith Bank Mobile App, available on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Existing account holders should visit the Zenith bank internet banking page.
•Complete the simple steps form to register to use the app.
•Sign in to access your account.
4. Click on the account number you wish to view your bank statement for.
5. Click on “history” on the overview page.
6. Next is to select an email address and type in the date range for which you need your bank statement record.
- Type in your email address and click “send statement.”
- You will get an e-mail from Zenith Bank which includes a document in a pdf file for you to download.
3. Internet banking
- Visit the Zenith bank internet banking page and log in to your record.
2. Choose the type of account you want to view or print: savings account, current account, or current account.
3. Click on Account, which is on the right-side corner of your screen.
4. Select Account Summary and choose the account you wish to view the statement for.
5. Select the desired date
6. Finally, download and print.
At the customer care unit of any Zenith bank around you, the customer care representative would show you the procedure of getting your statement of account and the fee for printing it.