How often do you watch a video on YouTube that you ended up wishing you could save on your phone?
Have ever wished you could listen to just the audio of a video you watched on your android phone without having to watch the video?
Here is an easy way for you to download your videos from YouTube using something as simple as ss.
When I said all you have to do is use ss, I was referring to the prefix. Not some fancy application or web browser extension.
You just have to add ss to the URL when typing it.
This trick can be used on Android, IOS and windows. It can also be used or laptops and desktops. And on every type of browser.
The videos are all available for download in FLV, MP3, MP4, and MPEG. All you have to do is select your preferred format. However, videos which have been restricted on YouTube, cannot be downloaded.
How can I use the ss to download my favourite YouTube videos?
- From your web browser, click on the video you would like to download.
- Ensure that the video plays for about five second before pausing it.
- Go to the URL of the video and add ss before the YouTube.com.
- Your URL should be ss YouTube.com/…
- You will be redirected to where you can download the video.
- Note that the website is a parent website for ss YouTube.com, known as save from.net.
- The video will be displayed with its available information. Beside the green download button, a drop-down menu will carry all available video formats you can select from.
Downloading YouTube videos via the YouTube application.
- Select and play the video you would like to download on the YouTube application.
- Tap the share button and select the YouTube download from the list.
- Choose your preferred download format and click download.
To download with the YouTube downloaded application or other similar applications.
- You must first have the application installed on your device.
- Select the video you want to download and click download.
- Select your preferred download format and wait for the download to be completed.
For IOS users.
- You have to download the application document 6 from the AppStore.
- Copy the Link of the video you would like to download.
- Click the Safari icon in the document 6 application and type savefromnet and search.
- Paste the link to the video and click the green tick to select your preferred format.
- Tap download and done. Your video can be viewed in the application whenever you want.
- To move the video to your gallery, tap and hold the video icon, drop it in the camera roll folder.
Hope this article has been very helpful