The Guarantee Trust mobile banking has everything you need, from transfers to Bill payment, airtime and more, all possible with a four-digit transaction pin.
The four-digit pin is as important as any other pin as it can be used to complete transactions with your mobile phone.
This article will show you how to create your pin if you want to start making use of the 737 mobile banking. It also took you through the steps of resetting a forgotten pin.
- Dial *737#.
- Select option 7 which is creat/change pin.
- Enter 1 if you have your valid debit card.
- Input the last 6 digits of your debit card and send.
- Choose your preferred 4 digit pin and send.
- If you do not have a valid debit card, press 2.
- You will be required to fill in your account number, date of birth and you’re preferred four-digit pin where necessary.
- Once you have completed all the steps, you are good to go for 737 mobile banking.
If for any reason you need to change your pin;
- Simply dial *737# and send.
- Select option 7 and select change pin.
- Follow the available steps.
Making transfers to other GTBank accounts.
To transfer funds to a fellow GTBank account, dial *737*1*amount*account number#.
That is *737*1*200*1234567809#. Once you input your pin, the transfer will be completed.
Transferring funds to a non-GTBank account holder.
Dial *737*2*amount*account number#.
A list of banks will be displayed for you to pick what bank you will be transferring to.
Ensure that you confirm that account name before inputting your four-digit transaction pin.