Access Bank Plc. is one of the foremost banks in Nigeria, licensed by the national banking regulator and the central bank of Nigeria. In compliance to the recently released regulation of cashless policy, the bank has it service called *901# Banking made easy this service provide its customers with an easy banking platform that enable them to perform various banking services, from the comfort of their home, a workplace without visiting the banking hall.
Some of the other benefits of this service include;
- The banking service is available at any time of the day 24/7
- It’s fast, convenient and it’s a secured platform
- It saves time, compared to normal banking transaction of visiting the banking hall
- You can recharge your phone lines, pay utility bill from the comfort of your home, work or office.
How to use the Service?
- The *901# banking Made Easy service is available to all customer that have their bank account domicile in Access Bank Plc.
- It is mandatory for the customer to create his/her unique security code (this code is usually confidential & should not be shared with anyone.
- On the phone line registered with the access bank account, dial *901#
- Select 8 (NEXT) then 5 (Create PIN) option on the prompt message to create Pin
- You would be required by the prompt message to enter the last (4) digit of your Access bank ATM Card
- The Prompt message would require you to enter 4 – 6 digits security code which would be used for all transactions.
Please note that after the registration has been successful you would be required to input the security code to initiate a transfer to any other bank in Nigeria
For example to transfer to other bank Dial *901*2*Amount to Transfer * NUBAN Account Number# the total amount of charge for the transaction is ₦4.00 (VAT)
For example to transfer to Access bank Dial *901*1*Amount to Transfer * NUBAN Account Number# on the phone line registered on the account.
The daily limit for transfer is ₦20,000 but can be increased upon request, only the phone number registered to the account came to make a transaction on the account.
In case you have further challenge CLICK HERE to chat with an online agent
How to open Access Bank Account?
Step 1: the First step is you can walk into any access bank in Nigeria and request for an account opening form upon completion, your account would be open in 24-48 hours
- on your mobile device dial *901*0# and then follow the message prompts
- Your personal details such and BVN Number would be requested
- Upon Completion, you would receive an SMS with details of your new account number
- Please note no minimum opening balance is required
How do I recharge my phone with Access Bank?
Customer who has their bank account domicile with access bank can now recharge their phone line(all Networks) by dialling *901# then follow the prompt message.
How do I but Data with Access Bank?
Customer who has their bank account domicile with access bank can now buy data for all network by dialling *901*8#
How do I check my Account Balance Access Bank?
- Customer who has their bank account domicile with access bank can now check the status of their account anytime, please note that this service is free.
- Simply dial *901*5# on the phone line registered to your access bank account
- The message prompt would request for your security code and then input it.
- Your bank account balance would be generated immediately the correct pin has been provided
Can all Network use access bank easy banking *901# USSD?
Yes, it supports all network and all smart and features mobile phones.
Can individual without an access bank account use the easy banking *901# USSD?
No, only customers with an access bank account can perform transaction using *901#
Do I require airtime on my phone before I can use the easy banking *901# USSD?
Airtime is usually not required the *901#, although some service providers charge for USSD code transactions.
Can I use the easy banking *901# USSD Outside Nigeria
You can use this USSD service outside Nigeria as long as you are roaming your mobile line in that country.