Whilst there are several social media platforms and applications, the Bitmoji remains one that is unique in its own self.
Offering over 40 different skin tones and 50 different hairstyles, there are other different colours and preferences to make the perfect looking emoji you. There is the Bitmoji classic and the Bitmoji deluxe.
The Bitmoji application has the option for you to take a picture and create a Bitmoji based on that picture you have taken.
In 2016, Snapchat purchased Bitmoji and the company which created it, Bitstrips. This made the app grow in popularity and productivity increased. They went from making smaller Bitmoji’s to what they have today.
Bitmojis can also be used on iMessage.
In this article, you will learn how to change the gender of your Bitmoji. Reasons why people may want to change their Bitmoji gender; random selection when first used, gender change.
- Log into your Bitmoji app on your device.
- From Bitmoji, login to your Snapchat using your email address or Snap ID and password.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner and click on settings.
- Click on My Account and select Reset Avatar and yes.
- You will be presented with a female and male Bitmoji for you to design from scratch to look like you.
You can decorate your Bitmoji with different clothing accessories and styles from hats to sunglasses, shoes, earrings and more. There is even a variety of holiday outfits to buy and select from.
It is important to not that apple also has its own Bitmoji look alike. The IOS Animoji has a variety of emojis to represent every emoji of yours.