The Zenith bank Internet banking platform and USSD service allow you to check and send your statement of accounts to embassies and other demanding institutions.
In this article, you will learn how to check your statement of account, account balance and conduct other transactions on your phone without entering into a bank.
ZENITH BANK MOBILE BANKING APPLICATIONS.
- Download the Zenith bank mobile banking app if you do not already have it and register.
- Sign in to your account and click on history.
- Select email statement and date and send. The file will be sent to your email address ready for download.
- Log in to your page on the Zenith Internet banking platform.
- Select account type.
- Choose the account summary and input date.
- Click on download.
You can walk into any Zenith bank branch close to you and request a statement of account.
To register for mobile banking and check your account balance via the USSD code,
- Dial *966*00#.
- You will be required to input the last 6 digits of your debit card.
- Create a four-digit pin and your account balance will be sent to you.
To update your BVN, dial *966*bvn#.
To pay DSTV and PHCN bills, dial *966*7*amount*customer id# and follow the options.
To pay Zenith bills, dial *966*6*biller code*amount#
To buy airtime, dial *966*amount*mobile number#.
To transfer funds, dial *966*amount*account number#.
To block all debit transactions from your account, dial *966*911#.
To retrieve your debit card Pin, dial *966*60# and select the fourth option.
Dial *966*60# to block your debit card, and select the sixth option.
To make a withdrawal without your debit card, dial *966*60# and select the seventh option.
For a POS Transaction, dial *966*000# and enter the POS Reference code.