Access bank is a CBN licensed commercial bank and a multinational corporation. It has worked its way up to the category of top 5 largest banks in Nigeria, with an established online presence.
This article will tell you all you need to know for easy remote banking with Access bank.
INTERNET AND MOBILE BANKING.
With the access bank internet and mobile banking, you can conduct transactions all day, all week from the comfort of your homes, with just a finger click.
Some of the services offered are;
- Utility bills payment.
- Funds transfer to Access and non Access bank accounts.
- A preview of recent activity on your account.
- Monitor subscriptions and payments.
- Check your account balance.
How to apply?
For Internet banking, the interested customer is to fill out an application form which is available online and in various branches nationwide. All forms are to be filled with correct details linked to their bank accounts.
There are two types of Access internet banking:
- Access bank corporate application form – for business accounts.
- Access retail application form – for personal online banking
VERVE/VISA AND MASTERCARD.
- Debit verve cards allow you to make easy transactions from your account to other accounts in Nigeria.
- Access bank credit visa card allows for transactions in Naira and USD when necessary.
- The Access bank prepaid card allows for worldwide transactions in four currencies; NGN, GBP, USD and EURO.
This is available to all Access bank customers upon registration. Your ten-digit account number and Bank Verification Number(BVN) will be required to set this up. To get started, the code to dial on your line registered with your bank account is *901#. You will also be required to use a transaction pin forever transaction you will conduct.
ACCESS BANK TRANSACTION CODES.
1. To transfer to an Access bank account, the code is *901*1*Amount*Account number#.
2. To other banks, *901*2*Amount*Account number#.
3. For airtime, dial *901*airtime amount#.
4. To check your account balance, the code is *901*5#.
5. To buy mobile data, the code is *901*8#.
6. To open an Access bank account, dial *901*0#.
To speak to a customer care representative, dial 07002255222377.
To send an e-mail, the address is email@example.com.
[…] How to use the Service? […]